Sunday, November 20, 2011

12 Days of Thanksgiving-Day 8 and 9


Ah, I knew it would happen. Blogging everyday for 12 days was definitely a near impossible task. And here I am in the wee hours trying to get 2 days worth of thanksgiving thoughts out. But, this one is easy. At least in my head it is....hopefully my tired eyes can type coherently.

So, on day 8 and 9 of the 12 days of Thanksgiving I am thankful for my family and my brand spanking new Kitchen Aid mixer they all pitched in to get me for my birthday (which in fact is already today seeing as it is past midnight!)

I hope the mixer doesn't make me sound materialistic! But with the hours I am spending in the kitchen these days baking, it is such a blessing. I mean a major upgrade-I was using a Sunbeam that was 20yrs old.

I mean really, how awesome is my family?

I love them dearly with or without the mixer :)

Ah, Thankful...so very thankful am I.

And how boring is this post without pictures??? I forgot my camera at my parent's house over the weekend. And I'm sure there were some good ones of our little birthday celebration!

1 comment:

I LOVE Comments!