Blog, blog, blog. Blah, blah, blah.
Let's see...the past few weeks can be summed up like this.
1. Hot! Sweating our fannies off hot. Our air has not been cooling properly and we've had to make a lot of trips to the pool in the late afternoon/early evening.
2. My hubby worked late every night last week. It made for some long days. I've realized that when he walks through the door it's usually one of the best part of my day.
3. Busy at night! I've been making lots of cakes. See here.
4. Busy at day. Keeping Mc out of everything is a full time job in itself...no less entertaining Asher too. Gah! He's such a big help though and a great big brother!
5. Uneasy. Out housing situation has been pretty stressful. I'll have to devote a full blog to that later. But just FYI, buying a foreclosure is not a fun process. You've been warned.
Oh, and one more little thing, Maryclaire slept through the night a couple of nights ago...like 9 to 5. Has she done it again? No, but I'm hopeful!
I probably won't blog again until we get moved. This week is going to be SUPER busy! Until then, hope you all have a fabulous week!