Thursday, June 30, 2011

Back to Reality





We spent last Wednesday through Sunday in Destin, FL (which translates I was a madwoman Monday and Tuesday trying to pack for 4 people). It was a great trip and the BEST part is that it was paid for by Vaughn's work! Vaughn had to work everyday until around noon which wasn't bad too at all!

We had a great time although I spent a lot of time in our suite with a sweet, napping, baby girl. It was definitely challenging trying coordinate Maryclaire's naps with Asher and the other activities we were obligated to participate in. I'm not complaining, just saying!


We met up with my sister and her family the first day we were there. These two cousins are just two peas in a pod.

We had a fabulous dinner with super views of the ocean.

Maryclaire got a taste of her first lemon. Despite the face, I think she liked it! Must take after her mama!



Our resort was awesome, but not on the beach. Boo! Thankfully, the pools made up for it and we spent most of our time there. It was too much to lug all our stuff and the kids over to the beach and never know how much time we had before somebody got cranky for nap.


They had a kiddie pool, splash park and a zero entry pool. Asher loved all of it.


I snapped a few pics of the kids one night before dinner. Can't you just tell how much they love each other?

I didn't take nearly as many pics as I would have liked to. I didn't always have a free hand juggling the kids solo and sometimes I just plain ol' forgot to grab my camera along with all the other "necessities" we had to lug around.

1 comment:

  1. How fun! Was wondering where you'd been. Looks like a great time.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE Comments!