Ok, I'm going to need to make this one short and sweet. I've spent way too much time blogging about myself instead of my sweet family. Maybe it's been a nice change of pace for the 10 people who read my blog! Ha!
1. I want a healthy family. I guess I should say I want my family to remain healthy
2. I want to be adored...by my children, my husband. I want them to think I'm the best thing since sliced bread. I want to be a woman whose actions are worthy of such adoration.
3. I want to be financially sound. And I'm hoping this doesn't require me going to work outside the home to get there!
4. I want to be a better friend (Thanks, Shaped by Grace!). I have all the excuses in the world why I'm not and none of them are good!
5. I want to put others before myself, be more thoughtful and less selfish.
Romans 12:10 Be devoted to one another in brotherly love. Honor one another above yourselves.
6. I want to be successful in my endeavors. Wife, Mom, Daughter, Friend, Business.
7. I want to be content just where I am...presently. Too often I find myself thinking and hoping for tomorrow and future days, and I fear (oops, that was a whole 'nother post, wasn't it?) I miss out on the here and now.
Told you it would be short and sweet. Up next, 6 places!
BUT, I think I need to shine the light on my sweet kids next and what we've been up to!