Sunday, January 15, 2012

10 Day You Challenge-7 Wants


Ok, I'm going to need to make this one short and sweet. I've spent way too much time blogging about myself instead of my sweet family. Maybe it's been a nice change of pace for the 10 people who read my blog! Ha!





1. I want a healthy family. I guess I should say I want my family to remain healthy

2. I want to be adored...by my children, my husband. I want them to think I'm the best thing since sliced bread. I want to be a woman whose actions are worthy of such adoration.

3. I want to be financially sound. And I'm hoping this doesn't require me going to work outside the home to get there!

4. I want to be a better friend (Thanks, Shaped by Grace!). I have all the excuses in the world why I'm not and none of them are good!

5. I want to put others before myself, be more thoughtful and less selfish.
Romans 12:10 Be devoted to one another in brotherly love. Honor one another above yourselves.

6. I want to be successful in my endeavors. Wife, Mom, Daughter, Friend, Business.

7. I want to be content just where I am...presently. Too often I find myself thinking and hoping for tomorrow and future days, and I fear (oops, that was a whole 'nother post, wasn't it?) I miss out on the here and now.




Told you it would be short and sweet. Up next, 6 places!
BUT, I think I need to shine the light on my sweet kids next and what we've been up to!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love your 6 wants too! :) I'd love to be adored by the hubs too. But I need to get one first. ;o) And I agree, being content. :o) Have a great week! xo, Reannah

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE Comments!