Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Back in the Swing of Things


We've not been up to much lately. Just trying to get back into the routine of things after the holidays.

I loved how Mc and Asher were playing (nicely!) the other day. It was so sweet!



I was really sad to take down my Christmas stuff. I always seem to feel this let down after the Christmas season is over. I love all the gatherings, the excitement, the build-up, the twinkling lights, cheerfulness...Don't get me wrong; I know the reason for the season is in my heart all year long. But after Christmas, we have to suffer through bleak, cold winter days. It's just not my thing.


Maryclaire LOVES her new baby dolls.


Maryclaire is wearing me out. She's been sleeping terrible for weeks now and I'm tired. And it's winter and it's cold which just makes me want to stay in bed and hibernate!

Little sister on big brother's heels-Love it!

Oh, but these cute things seem to get me out of bed every morning...even if it takes me a couple of cups of coffee until I can really enjoy them!

1 comment:

  1. I love how she is checking that baby out! Looks like they play together pretty well!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE Comments!