I know I say it every month, but where does the time go??? Often the days seems long, but the weeks and months fly by! And what an exciting month it's been!
At 7 months
1. You weigh 14 lbs and I have no idea how long you are. For comparison, your brother weighed almost 17lbs at 7 months. You are such a string bean!
2. You can wear 3-6 and some 6-9 month clothing.
3. You nurse every 3-4 hours during the day and are eating 2-3 solid meals. You have tried just about all the fruits and veggies and will eat all of them. There is nothing you won't eat as of yet. However, your poor tummy does not like solids as much as you do!
4. Your sleep is still inconsistent. You mostly wake up every 3-4 hours to nurse, and a couple of times you only woke once through the night. I am praying for those nights more often. 7 months of sleep deprivation is catching up to me!
5. You took your first beach trip. You had a great time and were such a good girl.
6. You seem to have reckoned with the car seat (for the most part). You'll even take a nap when we're on the go if you get tired. This has made carting you around so much easier!
7. Still no teeth!
8. Just in the last week you learned how to sit by yourself (and you can do for quite a long time)
and you started rocking on all fours. You will be crawling soon! We also retired the bouncy seat (you were trying to sit up in it) and moved you into the high chair for feedings. We are also about to retire the swing b/c you are trying to get out of it too.
9. You love to play with toys...especially your brother's! And everything goes into your mouth these days!
10. Started babbling with consonants. You have babbled mama, buba (I think brother), gee, and yaya so far. Your daddy is just green you haven't babbled dada yet!
11. Your stranger anxiety seemed to peak this month, but the last week seems to have gotten better. Of course, you still like mama to hold you the most!
12. You are absolutely loving your brother. He can get you to laugh and smile so much!
13. You are taking two naps during the day, sometimes three. You go to bed around 8 every night. The hours between 5-8pm are the longest ever for me...not your happiest time of day.
Love you, sweet girl! We're looking forward to an exciting month with you!