Monday, July 25, 2011

Perspective


I have so much to blog about I'm going to have to break it up into lots of little posts. First, I feel a little guilty after my last entry. Talk about being a Debbie Downer! After reading through Kelly's Korner prayer request list, I really don't have anything to complain about. My children and family are perfectly healthy. My daily struggles pale in comparison to what so many people go through on a daily basis just to keep their children healthy...alive. I'm so blessed. Our financial struggles and parenting struggles do not even register compared to what some people have gone through...are going through. I am praising my Jesus just a little more today.




And what a sweet little blessing this is: I won a $20 credit to Sew Blessed Embroidery from Megan of In this Wonderful Life. I cannot wait to do a little shopping at this store. I am seriously excited.


Look what I can do!


We had a wonderful weekend. I'll blog more about it later when the kids are napping. I didn't get to last night because Maryclaire did not go to bed until WAY past her bedtime. She was up until 10:30 practicing her newest trick...PULLING UP!!! Wow, what a big girl!

1 comment:

  1. I had the same thoughts when I read those prayer requests. Makes my "problems" seem so very small and ridiculous!
    I was so excited to see you won the credit! You will have to show us what you order.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE Comments!