Saturday, December 17, 2011

Where in the world is Jill on the Journey?

Can you believe I'm beginning another blog with the words, "I've been so busy"?? No, Not me! ;)

Almost three weeks without a peep so you know it's been INSANE!


You know that Target holiday commercial where everyone is getting their tasks "Done." I love that one, so to follow suite, here goes what we've been up to.

1. Atlanta Christmas parade: Done
2. Getting lost on the way to parade: Done
3. Conquering weeks of sickness with the kids: Done
4. Losing my voice completely for 3 days: Done
5. Baby girl sprouts another tooth:Done
6. Baby girl learns to walk: Done
7. Throw fabulous 1st birthday party for baby girl: Done
8. Finish countless house projects for party: Done
9. Spend lots of quality time with my sister and her kids:Done
10. Asher's school Christmas party and last day school until the new year: Done
11. Make 2 awesome cakes, 72 mini cupcakes, dozens of marshmallow pops and cakes balls, and 500 decorated cookies (and I'm currently turning down orders!): DONE!!!

I could add so much more to this list, but I'll keep it short and simple. And now to play catch up on all the daily stuff that didn't get done last week, add in some unfinished Christmas shopping, and making some Christmas memories with my sweet kids.

And I hate that I don't have more pictures with this post, but our internet connection has been wacky and I can't stay connected long enough to upload more. But, when I can, watch out....I have much blogging to unload!

1 comment:

  1. 500 cookies!? I hope you are getting some rest! Merry Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE Comments!