Tuesday, September 20, 2011

The Baby Bounce

I'm way to busy to blog right now as I'm still knee deep in boxes and clutter from the move. It's been a challenge to find two matching shoes, let alone string together a series of intelligent words to entertain my future self and any any blog followers I have. :)

So, for now enjoy a little video of Maryclaire doing the baby bounce to that crazy Kia hamster/robot commercial. Of course, I think it's the most adorable thing ever...something new she just started doing about a week ago.



I have to add that we love the Kia commercial! Asher gets such a kick out of it. I looked it up for him to watch on YouTube and Mc just broke out bouncing. She really gets going around 30 secs to hold on until then!

If you don't know what commercial I'm talking about you can see it here!

1 comment:

  1. I can't see it on my phone, but when I get a chance, I'll come back and take a look on my real PC. I bet it's adorable. Who doesn't love a cute baby having fun? ;)

    Been thinking of you. Hope the move went well!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE Comments!