So many random things I think I'm just going to have to list them out.
1. Praise the Lord, Maryclaire slept thought the night for the 2nd time in her nine months last night. Too bad I didn't get to bed until after midnight to really take advantage of it.
2. Speaking of sleeping, Asher woke me up at 3am the other night to wash his hands...because he had picked a boogie...at 3am. Nice.
3. And me? I've been sleeping on top of my covers with just a blanket...because it saves me time in the morning not having to make the bed, arrange the pillows, etc. I know, I know. I should be ashamed of myself. Isn't this the equivalent to sleeping in your school clothes when you're a kid?
4. And more time saving efforts? We've been eating off a lot of paper plates and I've been lining all my pans with foil when I cook so I don't have to give them a scrub down after I've cooked. I just remove the foil, rinse and Voila, I'm done.
5. Did I really just admit #3 and #4 to blog world. Yep, I think I did.
6. More time saving efforts? I'm letting me hair be a little more natural these days and I'm trying to work with this wavy mess I was blessed with. I'm also trying to get all the color out of my hair. I've been dyeing my hair since I was 14...I don't even know what my real color is anymore and I kinda want to find out (probably so I can hate it and just promptly dye it again).
8. I have re-arranged the furniture in my living room at least a dozen times. I just can't seem to get it right. I'm running out of options...and muscle...and my husband's patience.
9. Speaking of, the hubby and I celebrated 8 years this week. Why does time seem to fly by the older I get? Geez, it seems like we were just a couple of kids getting hitched yesterday!
1o. The house is coming along slowly but surely. We've all the bedrooms painted and 90% of the living room. Up next is the kitchen and my gaol is to get all the painting done by Thanksgiving so I can put my house together for Christmas decorations.
11. Yes, I said Christmas. Which makes me think of our Christmas tree. Which makes me think of my baby girl who is going to be all over that tree. What am I going to do? I don't want a small tree to put on a table. I don't want to buy a gate to put around it either. What are my other options? Because this girl is into everything and I just know the Christmas tree is going to be a challenge. And don't think I'm crazy b/c I'm already thinking of Christmas. We all know it will be here before we know it.
12. I am blogging tonight instead of working on the house. I'm in house burn out mode. I refuse to unpack the rest of my boxes until I finish painting and I'm tired of painting. And I need new rollers, and painting tape and TIME, so I'm throwing in the towel for at least tonight.
13. Asher wanted to wash the dishes the other night. Seriously. So, I let him...with a little help. It will probably never happen again. Ever.
14. I have seriously been lacking on the mamarazzi front. These are about the only pics I have besides our apple picking outing. Must do better!
Happy Hump Day!