Tuesday, October 11, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday





I've read several of these posts from fellow blogger friends and I just have to participate this week. It's midnight, so bear with me as my thoughts might be a little difficult to follow!

What I'm loving this Wednesday?

1. My Daddy. Seriously, this man is my hero. He has really bailed me out of some sticky situations the past few weeks. Without him, I wouldn't have a new fence for our backyard. I just might be still stranded at Kroger with a dead battery, and I would have had to spend a fortune calling a plumber to fix BOTH of toilets over the weekend, and I probably wouldn't have the kid's bedrooms painted yet. Thank you, Daddy, for all your hard work!


2. My little boy, who out of the blue on the way home from school today, recited the verse, "Call upon me in the day of trouble and I will deliver you, and you will honor me." I felt like the Grinch when his heart grew about 10 times in size. Precious. Absolutely the highlight of my day.


3.The weather. It is fabulous fall weather here in the south. I'll even take the rain too!

4. My mantle. I finally got in decorated for Fall.





What I'm not loving? This hair.


I'm trying to do too many challenging things at once. 1. I'm trying to get to my natural hair color and in the process I am having some major scary root-age showing. 2. I'm trying to let it be wavy and go with what it naturally wants to do. I'm tired of of all the straightening. 3. I'm trying to grow it out...again...for the umpteenth time (I've never actually been successful either).

Any suggestions? Keep the roots, dye the ends? Wear a hat (I'm really not a hat girl). Ponytail? Anybody tried a product that you swear will help your hair grow faster?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE Comments!