Sunday, October 2, 2011

Fall Fun Apple Picking









I love Fall.


I love everything about it. It makes me feel giddy like a little kid jumping in a pile of leaves.


Saturday, we took a break from working on the house and drove 2 hrs into North Ga. after Asher's soccer game. We went to the Red Apple Barn in Ellijay to pick apples. We met my mom, dad, sister, brother in law, niece and nephew.

It was PERFECT! Perfect weather, perfect company, perfectly picturesque scenery. I don't think many things are worth a two hour drive with a squirmy 9 month old in the car, but this was so worth it!


Everyone had a wonderful time and this fall outing will go down in the books as a must do for years to come.

3 comments:

  1. Aww it looks like y'all had a blast!! The hubby and I went apple picking this weekend with friends of ours! We had a great time! Such a fun fall activity! We can't wait to take our little girl, things like that are just more fun with kids!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pics are so cute! A perfect fall activity!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to pick apples! Such cute pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE Comments!