Tuesday, February 22, 2011

A few of My Favorite Things

A hope you don't find this post terribly boring, but I wanted to post about a few of my favorites things at the moment. They are almost all appliances...have I reached a new level of domestic bliss? Perhaps! Really though, it seems as though several of our small personal appliances have been on the fritz lately. I really hate spending money on things like that, especially when things are tight.

I posted on facebook the other week about how we needed a new iron, mop and hairdryer all at the same time. My sweet mother in law decided to take care of a couple of our needs for Valentine's day presents. I got this pretty little blow dryer. Sweet! My old one was literally sparking at me!



I can dry my hair in about 5 minutes now! Wow! It sure beats 15...especially when I have no time primp in the morning!


My husband and I have been using the same iron since we got married 7 years ago. It really didn't do the job anymore, but a new iron was low on the totem pole for things we needed to buy. Oddly enough, my husband actually LIKES ironing. He sweet mama got him this for Valentine's Day!I got a super awesome deal on this using my kohl's card 30% off and got $10 back in Kohl's cash. I'll admid I haven't actually used it yet, but I KNOW I'm going to love it and feel better about a certain little person crawling around on my kitchen floor in a few months.

YUM!

Last, I am addicted to coffee creamers. When I was pregnant, out of necessity, I let myself have one cup of coffee in the morning. My tastebuds were all off and one of the ways to make it more appealing was with flavored creamers. I swore I would cut it out once I wasn't preggers anymore. Yeah, right. I am so addicted! We spotted this one the other day and it is my favorite by far. We've already run out and I can't find it at the store anymore. Boo!

And on anothr note, I have to apoligize for all my spelling and grammatical errors in my posts. I am in such a hurry blogging that I most often overlook them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE Comments!