Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Maryclaire is 2 months old!

Two months old already! Really? You get more and more precious everyday! These are just a few things about my sweet girl at 2 months old.


1. You have started cooing! It is the sweetest sound and we love to hear you talk to us. I wish I knew what you were saying, but I like to think you're telling us how much you love us!

2. You slept (two) five hour stretches one night about a week ago which is technically sleeping through the night. You haven't done it again, but I am hopeful you will.

3. You have your first cold already. It's pitiful. I am actually taking you to the Dr. this morning to get checked out since you've had it nearly two weeks!

4. You are wearing mostly 0-3 months clothes and can squeeze into just a couple of newborn sizes.

5. You are in a size 1 diaper.

6. Dislikes: You are starting to despise the carseat i.e. screaming the whole time we go somewhere. You hate tummy time and I hate making you do it! I only make you do 30 seconds at a time because you scream your head off. Not fun!

7. You are not on a schedule at all! The only thing I can count on is that you eat every 3 hrs during the day.

8. You catnap much of the day. If I put you in your bed, you only sleep for about 30 minutes b/f waking up. I'm anxious to break this habit!

9. You still sleep in our room. I am ready to put you in your room, but I'm too lazy to walk across the house every time I have to get up to feed/check on you!

10. At least your not sleeping in your carseat anymore. We've transitioned you to this which is placed in the bassinet part of the mini pack-n-play. It works well for us, but I think you'll outgrow it soon!
11. You give us the best smiles and it completely melts my heart!

12. You got your first (and only so far) bottle and took it like a champ.

13. I still think you're an easy baby and so, so sweet!

1 comment:

  1. She is a doll! Love that baby tummy!

    How I wish I recorded stuff like this when my children were very little. It was all a whirlwind for me. I was doing good to remember their names! (J/K...but almost.)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE Comments!