Saturday, February 19, 2011

A reading by Asher

Asher has this teeny tiny key chain bible he got at a fall festival over a year ago. It's one of those things I'm amazed hasn't been lost! Somehow it's managed to stay afloat and Asher loves toting it around-I guess because it's so tiny and neat to him. He has also started "reading" for us. As a former teacher, I highly encourage his "readings". I wanted to catch one of video because they are SO funny sometimes.




I actually spent about 10 minutes trying to translate it for you, but I gave up! It started out pretty strong, "Jesus saved the world" or in Asher's words, "saved-ed" and then went wayward quickly. Something about cities being destroyed and then even spiderman has a cameo! HA! That's my boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE Comments!