Wednesday, May 11, 2011

M.I.A.

I've been up to my elbows in crisco all week...literally. My husband is complaining that everything in our house feels greasy. I'm pretty sure he's right, but being I'm all greasy myself I haven't noticed. I took on a huge baking project for a friend and it took every last free second I have had this week.


So, needless to say, I've had a BUSY week! I hope to catch up on blogging this weekend. I have lots to "talk" about. I haven't even posted about Mother's Day yet! I'm so behind! Ack!

So, for now just enjoy a few pics of my sweet babies.


And yes, that is Asher's lunch left on his face. How I could forget to wipe his mouth off I don't know...but I did!

Long sleeves? We had a "cold" spell last week when I took these pics.


Stay Tuned! Lots more blogging coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE Comments!