Monday, March 14, 2011
Happy 3 Months, Maryclaire!
Sweet girl, the last three months have been such a JOY! I love how much you grow and change everyday. Here are some neat things you have done the the past month.
1. You graduated from our bedroom to your room, from your mini-travel crib to your big girl crib. It was a slow transition, but you did super!
2. You go to bed around 8ish and wake up around 8ish in the morning.
3. You found your hands! You like to suck on them and just look at what they can do.
4. You eat every 3 rs during the day and usually anywhere from 4-6 hrs at night.
5. You are a chatty girl! One of your favorite things to do is talk to us. We love it! We've even gotten a squeal out of you a few times.
6. You are still not a big fan of tummy time, but your head control and neck muscles are still pretty strong.
7. You still have most of your hair...only a little balding in the back.
8. You have made peace with your swing, but still are not a big fan of the bouncy seat.
9. You are still swaddled at night.
10. Right now, you only take one good nap a day, usually around 2. Your other naps are only about 30-45 min. long, We are working on that one.
11. You started grabbing at things like your toys, blankets and clothes.
12. You've become very sensitive to noises. The dogs suddenly barking, a loud speaking voice, the intercom at the grocery store...all make you cry!
13. You are in a size 1 diaper and 0-3 month clothes. They fit you pretty good, but I know you'll outgrow them in a minute!
14. You are SO happy and a really easy baby for the most part. We love to see you smile!
Posted by Jill at 6:26 PM