Wednesday, March 9, 2011

My Little Leonardo

For 3 yrs now, I've been on the hunt for something that will entertain Asher and allow him to play independently. We have a playroom FULL of toys and none of them ever did the trick. I think it's part Asher's personality and probably partly because I've been at home with him since he was born and he's always had my undivided attention...until recently.

For Christmas, I suggested my parents get Asher one of these. It seemed perfect-something he could do independently (notice I don't like saying, "by himself" because I think it sounds bad) and it would foster creativity.

Well, Asher LOVES it! He will play at his easel several times a day.The only thing I have to set up for him is the paints, so he doesn't do that very often. But, he loves the dry erase board and markers, chalk and has even learned how to put the paper up himself so he color with his crayons.This is Asher's portrait of me!


My budding artist!

Guess who else loves it? ME!!! Finally something he will do independently!



1 comment:

I LOVE Comments!