Friday, April 1, 2011

Flashback Friday

I love old pictures. I love seeing my parent so young. I love seeing how we've changed. I love finding family resemblances in my own children. I love how stinking cute we were!

This is maybe 1982ish. I'm the little blondie-probably about 3 yr old. My sister is probably about 5 and my brother looks less than 2. I see so much of my sister and I in my mother in this picture. Looks like happy times!

Side note: How in the world did my mom get 3 kids to all look the same direction at the same time for a picture? Amazing!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like we're about the same age! 1979 baby...holla! Hahaha.

    And...sounds like your mom was just as busy as I am...baby, after baby, after baby. Oy!

    This is really cute. YOU were really cute. Love this pic. Better yet...love the couch. Lol! Gotta love the '80's. :)

    This is great. I should dig up an oldie, too.

    Sophisticated Steps

    ReplyDelete
  2. you got it! 79, baby! i just figured out my mom is my age in this pic too. weird, 'cause i think she looks so much older than i do now (sorry, mom!)
    girl, i can only imagine how busy you've been :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE Comments!