Wow...you are 1/3 of a year old! You've had an exciting month and are just growing, growing, growing! Here are some highlights from the last month.
1. I stopped swaddling you at night AND you moved out of the snuggle nest. You did pretty well with the transition.
2. You go to bed around 7 and have slept as late as 10:30. You've been getting worn out this month!
3. You were sleeping so good until about a week ago. Sometimes you were only waking once a night to eat. It was heaven to be so rested! Right now, you are waking up every THREE hours round the clock to eat. I'm hoping it's just growth spurt and we'll move past this soon.
4. You are making all kinds of cute squealing noises when you are happy. On the contrary, you've developed an ear piercing scream when you are upset. Your poor brother covers his ears!
5. You are still not friends with your car seat and will ride happily for about 15 minutes max. I dread putting you in the car these days.
6. You definitely have a fussy time of the day...it can start as early as 5pm and lasts until we out you down for the night. Not a whole lots makes you happy during that time.
8. I tried feeding you rice cereal the other day...you're not a big fan.
9. You are still on reflux meds. We changed back to Zantac b/c your other meds were $140/month. Now we're trying Prevacid otc, but giving it to you is tough b/c it is in tablet form and it tastes terrible. I don't think I've been successful in even getting a full dose in you b/c you gag and spit it out. I've even tried dissolving it in a little juice for you.
10. You little neck muscles are getting so strong and but you tire out quickly and easily during tummy time.
11. We're still working on a "schedule", are are more on a routine right now. Some days you are like clockwork and others you are all over the place.
12. You are still scared of loud noises.
I3. You are wearing size 1/2 diapers and can still fit into some 0-3 month clothes and 3-6 month clothes depending on the brand.
14. I don't know your official stats, but I think you weigh about 12lbs and are 25 inches long.
15. You have learned how to roll from your belly to your back. You really like to practice it when you are supposed to be sleeping.
We did two separate photo shoots for your 4 month pictures. You are not much for the mamarazzi!
Love you, love you, love you, baby girl!