Thursday, April 7, 2011

Mid-week Randoms

Blogging has taken a backseat as of late. I have sworn off the computer during the day when I need to be mothering my children. It's something I've felt very convicted of lately. I don't want my kids to think a piece of technology is more important than them and it's so easy to get sucked in for 5-10 minutes at a time...10 times a day! I've set parameters that I can use the computer when the kids are napping only.
My mind is so foggy by the time they go to bed at night and often I can't put together a sentence correctly...let alone a paragraph for blogging.

Right now my two precious kids are both napping....well sort of. I'm pretty sure Asher is asleep and Maryclaire is working on it. Hopefully, she'll settle in a few minutes. Otherwise, computer time is over.

My microwave is begging to wiped out. My dishwasher needs to be emptied. And loaded again. I have a laundry basket full of clothes to fold. And here I am, blogging in the 30 minutes I have to myself today. Ack! Priorities, right? Isn't this the story of every mom?

My, how these weeks are flying by! Didn't I just blog about the weekend, and here we are at the end of the week again. I don't think time could move any more quickly than it is in this moment. Here's been our week so far in pictures.


We've done lots of yard work this week and I've had a great little helper! Maryclaire has enjoyed the sunshine and being outside too!

Asher is putting "weed killer" on the weeds in the lawn. There is more to this story, but I don't have time!


Sweet girl looks SO BIG in this picture!

Asher loves to get in Maryclaire's crib and say hello when she wakes up.

Tummy time! Mc is really starting to get strong neck muscles. Thanks for the bow, Aunt Pat!

Stickers and a sucker. It doesn't get much better than that for a 3 yr old!

1 comment:

  1. I hear ya...on all of it! It's easy to do. Sometimes it's just mindless fun, but life goes on and there is a real life to be lived! But it really DOES beat doing the laundry. Lol.

    Your kiddos are precious. I think you're a good mommy for realizing what limits you have to set. :)

    Sophisticated Steps

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE Comments!